Monday, January 8, 2007

Bad Advertisement!

How many of you actually noticed this poor advertisement??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tell me if I am wrong but I would like to point out that this is such an embarrassment to the Malaysia media industry.

The 3 big names are not matched accordingly to the right person, just like Jay Chou is placed on Gong Li's face. Its either it was done on purpose for whatsoever reason (I don't know!!!) or accidentally but I would say that this is so WRONG!!

You see, the fact is we know how Jay Chou, Chow Yun Fat and Gong Li look like. But no the entire population on the globe knew and recognized them.

Let's say, after watching the movie, if Jay Chou acting is good (I don't know, Yet to watch) then they will compliment Jay Chou by using Chow Yun Fat's name.WTF!!!

Or else, people who are aware of the mistake will make assumptions that its promotional material is bad that its movie is not gonna turn out any BETTER!!

The worst thing is that they parade this advertisement on the high traffic places, where thousand and millions of them will see it everyday.

Bad, this is so bad..

No comments: