Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Singapore Trip Finale

I want to visit Bugis Street again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Bugis Street main exit)

By the end of the trip, although I will need to stock up some instant noodles, but its worth every single penny.Another good excuse to get rid off some excessive kg's.

You see, I don't see the the mega sale in Malaysia as a big campaign anymore. Because even at the normal times, Singapore stuff are still much more cheaper and reasonable and fashionable. If I earn in s$, I think I could afford like 10 shoes from Bugis Street per month, which make up to 120 pair of shoes per year.Fucking cheap.

Of course don't expect the shoes to stand at the same level with Aldo or Nine West, but for the amount of money that you pay, you can afford to wear 2-3 different new pair of shoes per week.

My biggest obsession is heels.That is why, this blog was named after "peiyee-inmyshoes". It will sound so ridiculously weird if I put this, "peiyee-inmyheels". I went totally crazy when I saw the shoes. To get a red sole in Malaysia is like as difficult as getting a vibrator in Malaysia. But in Singapore, red shoes are everywhere, every single shoe shop. In Malaysia, its either the shoe quality is bad or the design SUCK big time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Shoe Shoes Shoes!)


What else?In Singapore, the normal shoes that we normally see in Sungei Wang, Vincci and Nose are sold at the range of s$16 to s$ 25. Damm cheap if you earn your pay cheque in Singapore Dollar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Mostly every design comes with 3 different colours)


Their accessories shop also abit OVER. Left me indecisive at last and walk off from the shop empty handed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Colourful beaded necklace)


WaiLing recommended to me Chatuchak in Bangkok .It is 20 times bigger than Bugis.*wink*


If you really want to shop in Singapore but with not much budget, go BUGIS. I know, it's different compare to shopping in Orchard Road. But, I don't care much since I can't afford any Gucci or LV in Orchard.


While I was walking to meet Mr.Mos for our second date, I saw this;
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(I wanted to follow hippotours)


And finally I miss you so much Mr.Mos
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: