Saturday, February 24, 2007

Gong Xi Kau Cai

Welcome to the year of Boar, Oink Oink.

Heard that the Lao Shu this year has the most fortunate luck, is that for real?

I've never had a chance to experienced what is it like to 'balik kampung', to stuck on the road for hours during festive season and to experience the warmth welcome of Chinese New Year.
When small town was jam packed with people, big town like KL experienced the most smooth traffic of the year.As for CNY ambiance in KL, its bad. When firecrackers was banned a few years ago, the whole CNY ambiance got worst.Not even fireworks, not even this lion head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Normally on the very first day of CNY, my family will stay in till dawn and our visiting session will only begin when no matter how red my favourite heels is, it doesn't matter because it looks ebony black during the night.Sigh...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(peiyee-inmyshoes)

On the 2nd day of CNY, my mom suggested that we shall visit the temple because besides asking for blessings for a better Boar year, there are acrobat performers from China.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(China Tweety Bird)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(I am more concerned of her safety than the whole gimmick)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Sexy Lady)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I valued Chinese cultural dance a lot that I even thought of sending my daughter to China for acrobat and son for Shaolin kung fu in future. Forget about the boring Karate-Do, Taekwondo and Ninjitsu.

Me and my sister went to the temple while my parents were busy entertaining their friends at the hall. We sincerely wanted to purchased a bunch of jock sticks by donating some money but unfortunately its either my wallet is empty or my sister smallest note is RM 100, therefore we shy away from the box. But I still resist
...I WANT TO PRAY!!!I WANT TO FIND A GOOD HUSBAND AND GET MARRY BEFORE AARON!!!

Me: "I think we can still pray although we didn't make any donation because we sincerely wanted to pray, it's the heart that counts not the $$$$"

Sister: "Ya, but you know the fact that anything that is taken without any cash term or permission is consider STEALING!!"

Me: "Okay fine.God Bless me this time, next time then"

The mission to the temple will not be accomplished without lots of cam whoring pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Horoscope pictures!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My sister didn't want to take pix with her loyal dog because she claimed that the dog looked like a stray dog. Compared it with WaiLing's rotweiler, her dog is much more adorable.Haha..

Told my sis that the dog look just like an ordinary looking dog, I mean what do u expect from a statue?A cute mini schnauzer, iritating Chi Hua Hua or ugly like anything dog,Shi Zu?Wtf...

Not until I realized that this is not an ordinary stray dog, because....
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
*************
************
***********
*********

********
*******
******

TADAH!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This dog has penis, a 5 inch long penis!!!! I think the dog is more fortunate than the Boar and Lao Shu this year.

LUCKY DOG!!!Gong Xi Kau Cai





No comments: