Wednesday, February 14, 2007

All About Movies

Movies!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I watched movie more often these days that it is becoming the norm in my life. Whenever me and my girls have nothing to do (although we have heaps of follow-up), movies are another form of escapism besides sleeping.Ha..

Talk about movies, I always enjoy ghost movie but always ended up regretting for paying RM 9 to put myself into the risk of heart attack.Although I am not an imaginative person, but occasionally I still think and scared myself of it although I so obvious know that my mind is playing trick. I hate to be alone in the elevator at night, because I will imagine how the image in the movie "The Eye" will suddenly appeared at tha back of me.

The last ghost movie that I watched besides the current Thai ghost movie 'Unseeable' was 'The Shutter'.Since 'The Shutter' which successfully scared my shit off for the last 2 years, I decided to accept the invitation to watch Unseeable in a bigger group.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(ShihChiew,Me,Yom,How,YiVon,Lun,WaiLing)

As Yi Von was saying, the more people watch ghost movie, the less afraid you are and the more merrier.Definition merrier Yi Von?? Although I ignored her "doesn't make sense" philosophy but at least with their companionship, a supposed to be scary movie turn out to be a comedy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(YiVon,Me)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(WaiLing,YiVon)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Me,WaiLing)


And talk about comedy, I watched Epic Movie.I don't mean that it is bad, but it is not entertaining neither. We ended up feeling sleeping in the end. Talk about American Pie or Scary Movie, there are much better.

Next, ADWAVE!!!

I am having post ADWAVE syndrome in this holiday. All of the sudden, I feel that my days are so emptied and relaxed. I can't progress much during this holiday as firstly, I am in Chinese New Year Mood. I am more concern of my shopping.I am more concern of my family reunion dinner. And $$$ this year. My angpau money is shrinking from less to almost none.

Check this dude out during ADWAVE Launching Day.

DANNY WAN LEE MING a.k.a Danny One

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He is ADWAVE 2007 Launching Day guest performance artist. Made in Malaysia.Not as famous as Jay Chow but at least I am proud of him as a Malaysia artist.Talk about his fame, I see his face appeared almost 3 times a week in Local Chinese newspaper.

A little background;


1) He was one of the top 10 finalist in Astro Talent Quest, can't remember which year but i think at least 5 years ago.
2)He was one of the member in E-male,another Malaysia boy group. He left and did his solo which I think, very successful.
3) Released 2 albums before. For a Malaysia singer to come out with an album is like fighting for Freedom Of Press in Malaysia.
4) Went to promote his album in Taiwan and China.Won a few award and recognition.
5) He is not from a Chinese background but intelligently knows how to compose and sing in both Mandarin and Cantonese.
6) One of the Malaysia singer who rap his songs with clear words.

The list will go on and on...Check him out on 24 th March at ADWAVE Launching Day.Don't miss it..!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: