Thursday, February 8, 2007

Post ADWAVE Press Conference

ADWAVE has partially complete its first activity in year 2007, which is the Press Conference, Mock Cheque Presentation and Website Launching.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
( A PC room that captivates my heart)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(A bridge that won the heart of many nation)

I had sleepless nights that each time I woke up in the middle of the night,I thought that I've missed the PC or didn't do good enough. At least I know, by the end of this event I've done my very best.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then, we headed down to town for our BBQ steamboat session, and that is why I never succeed in losing any of the excessive fat in my body. But I always enjoy the whole steamboat thing and always ended up with guilt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friendship is bond with the little stuff that you do that don't cost much. Sometimes I am so used of being alone that always ponder and asked, "who care and who don't?".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Since when are you fat?? :p