Thursday, December 14, 2006

After Jonker Walk at Malacca, I pester Mr.Kevin to bring me to Petaling Street in the next few days. You know how it feels when low bargain syndrome just happened to you constantly without knowing how to push the 'STOP' button. At time, bargain stuffs are much more valuable and attractive compare to the first class items.

I am a victim of everything.It's not surprising when i owned the same top or earrings but in different colour.It's all because I am quite indecisive sometimes,I rather not regret in future by having the items in twin.This holiday was spent in buying low bargain items because I am broke, that sometimes the beggar at Petaling Street is richer than I do.

I regret for not spending much time in Malacca last time especially in Jonker Walk,I decided to bugged Mr. Kevin to fulfill my wishes before I leave in the next 3 days.My next low bargain items is in Petaling Street.

Petaling Street is one of the local tourist spot especially for those who wants to owned an IT handbag but could not afford.This is the place where you see even nice smartly dressed people come to buy their IT bag.LV's were everywhere and all you have to do is just tell the seller what type of bags are you looking for. Rumours say that the fake handbag resemble 99.9% of the origin one. If you were to ask me to differentiate it, I couldn't tell out the different cause I am not one of the fan for this sort of "designer labels".

A handbag reflects how to society perceived and look at you.You might be staying in a low cost apartment driving only an old junk, but carrying an IT bag will definitely changed the way people look at you. According to the statistics that was carried out, we humankind tend to stereostaip another person based on the kind of bags that they carry.

No wonder, all these fake LV's market are emerging tremendously,just like mushrooms are popping out after the rain.It gives them a different kind of status,so called "upgrading system".For me, I would rather owe a real one or not owing one.If I am in the current status where owning an IT bag will upgrade my status, I rather not.Cause a bag doesn't mean and represent anything for me.I might have the latest IT bag,but my days were starved with only instant noodles and water or my parents have to work with every ounces left in their body just for all these IT bags.

Come back to Petaling Street,it has nothing to shout about anymore.Prolly I've been to Jonker Walk,therefore I kept on comparing them although I know both places sell different stuff.



You know, when it comes to Petaling Street,if you thought of buying that particular item,you better make sure you buy it after the seller had bargained for you,orelse you will hear humankind cursing you as far as a few stalls away.

No comments: