Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Simple Conversations (1st Year)

I can't exactly remember how exactly I went through my two and a half years in Penang, and soon I'm gonna come back KL for good. Prolly most of the weekends I went back home in my first year almost every week, followed by alternate weeks in my second and third year(first semester). I solely remember a few 'first conversations' with my friends such as,

Scenario One
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Stop asking me why I put braces, you see, my teeths were horrible)

Me walking aimlessly around Pusat Bahasa and Penterjemahan looking for Spanish subject code and coincidentally bumped into Wai Ling

Me: Excuse Me, Do you know what is the code for Spanish first level?
WL: It's LAE 100
Me: How do you know?
WL: Cause I am taking that paper
Me: Are you sure?
WL: Yeah, it's written at the back of the paper that you are holding.
Me: (shy away,wtf)


Scenario Two
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(I miss my virgin, virgin HAIR)

My YKT 102 lecturer divided us into a few groups
Margaret: Hey, I've seen you, you are my next door roommate.
Me: Wtf, since when on earth you are my next door roommate?which room are you talking about?
Margaret: I am Ann's roommate.
Me: Omg, I've not seen you before since i moved in 3 weeks ago.
Margaret: Because you always turn your back at me.


Scenario 3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(The only picture that I have with Alex (middle) and Wei Min (right). Jay is not in the picture)

Looking for group members for Political Science Assignment.("It's a compiling work")

WL: Hey, we are grouping with Alex, Wei Min and Jay .
Me: Ah ha...Who are they by the way?
WL: The three guys sitting at the end of the lecture hall.
Me: Oh, you mean the three musketeers?
WL: Yeap

But I still can't remember what was the first conversation with them, sigh, I have Alzheimer.

Scenario 4
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Malaysia Halle Berry sial)

In USM bus heading back to the hostel.

Me: Hey, you are from Mass Comm?
Reena:Yea, you also right?
Me: Yeap.You have prominent looks, that is why i remember you.
Reena: Oh is it,I've seen you around too.
Me:Oh really?(trying to buat bodoh,wtf)



Simple conversations are easy to start with, just a simple Hey or Hie, but not easy to remember. Tell me then what was your first conversation with your friends?

Warning: The pictures above were taken in my first year. Adios!

1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

Such a nostalgic post. And look, come 18th Dec, its our final sem of our final year.