Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Way I Perceived Things

I tried to list down the reasons why I shouldn't be bias towards Penang,but despite unforsee circumstances, I still remained bias towards them.

1)The drivers and motorists are fucking driving me nuts,I think if I would to stay there longer,I rather commit suicide.You know what is it like for a KLian(fuck u,not KL Ah Lian),a lady driver who drives a SLK (Small Little Kelisa) with Selangor car plate?It's like trapping in a nightmare and longing to run away from it.Drivers with the big capital P on their car plate definetely won't tolerate or rather give way to drivers with the capital B or W.What's wrong with you drivers in Penang?Time is precious for you guys,rush for work or class,bla bla bla, but wait,rather do I.If for once,you drivers just slow down for another driver at the junction,periodically, the accidental statistics will decrease.Don't give me the lamest excuse in the world saying that 'Oh I can't see your car,its unnoticeable.I'll kick your small bro and reply," Eh, I didn't know that there is another family of yours over there,probably its too small for me to see and even feel it although he stood tall there",and for my goodness amitabha sake, STOP blasting your hons unnecessarily although its F.O.C.

2)Penangites are quite rude(or barbaric) sometimes.I don't claimed myself as a gorgeous person with sexy outfit and heavenly body,but occasionally I was insulted by passerby with either harassment remarks or wolf whistling.WTF.Showing off my shoulders doesn't add to any sex appeal as most girls in KL dressed like that too,therefore I don't see that there is any problem with that.What are the advantages and satisfaction you get by behaving in such manner?Your blardy small brother tends to get harder?You see,I prefered to live my life as a nun in Penang.

3)The food was exaggerated.Rumour has it all saying that Penang deserve its food paradise status,OMG,this is so untrue.The most recent reviews found that the best prawn mee(a.k.a Hokkien Mee) and Assam Laksa are found in Kuala Lumpur.Rather than deserving its food paradise status,I would rather say it Penang hawkers are money sucking vampire status.Apparently,the foods in Gurney Drive are not CHEAP as what it claimed.Everything about Penang was drastically exaggerated by the medias.

4)Penangites are dishonest.They like to conceal the facts,the facts that is obvious to see.I understand that sometimes we humankind tend to conceal certain facts in life,facts that is unknown to others but it is rather hilarious for me to say that,they even concealed the facts that is known to practically every humankind on this entire planet.We humankind are not perfectionist,but I don't conceal the facts that is known to everyone in order to be one.Put it in another word,LIAR is the word.You would lied about the facts that is known to everyone, then what about unknown facts?How am I suppose to trust the true side in you?In my way of perceiving dishonest people, i ought to label them as LIAR, someone whom I will doubt about the percentage of truthfulness in them.

5)Penangites are proud of themselves.Ask any Penangites about what they think of Penang,they will arrogantly answer you, "Penang is the best place,I'll never leave this place" and bla bla bla.Wait,you Penangites I didn't say that Penang is bad or good,but the facts is that Penang is too congested and the varities are limited.It is okay for me to stay in Penang for holiday but not for good.I had enough of 3 years living in this place,I just want to get out from the trapped beneath the sea.



p/s:Please take not that I was referring to Penangites,not All Penangites (Alex Wong,so stop assuming that I hate you,Ha!).I can't simple conclude that all of them are like that although there is a vast difference between the beautiful sides of Penangites compared to the ugly sides.

I still have a few good Penangite friends that I swear,they made my days in Penang shine and glorified.You know who you are dude!!

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

CB...Not that i always want to pick a fight with you about this but i think it will be more PROPER to use "SOME" than only Penangites...U always says that u don generalize all SO "SOME" should be used!!!And yea about LIAR stuff only happen on 1 occasion and u shouldnt be saying Penangites AGAIN!!!Don tell me that u havent LIE b4???