Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Days of Noah

Have you ever come across the story of Noah Ark?Or your parent's telling you about the consequences that you have to bear if you ignored God?Apparently, I know about Noah through other mediums such as books and documentary,since the mainstream media in Malaysia doesn't reveal much about it.I used to think that the story of Noah Ark is only fiction,nothing more than a bed time story.But till the recent years, people often telling me that the story of Noah Ark is written in the holy bible and then I decided to watch along the documentary film.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Days Of Noah)

As what I've said, I thought Noah Ark is only another bed time story where there was this man named Noah who tried to to save humankind and animals from heavy flood. But sadly, Noah words fell to the deaf ears. He brought along his family and every animals in pairs into the ship.And soon, the heavy rain strikes the whole entire place and resulted in heavy flood.

This is what I knew about Noah. I didn't know that Noah is related to Christianity, and I didn't even know who is Noah besides an old man who tried to saved the humankind from flood until I watched this documentary.You see, this is the consequences of second hand information's. The story that I've read didn't relate nor mentioned anything about Christianity.The bible claimed that humankind at that time were against God's word and sinned against Him.Therefore,I feel that the story of Noah is quite controversial.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(With the artifacts found,how can they simply assumed that it belongs to Noah Ark? I found a piece of wood near my house,does it belongs to Noah?)


Rumours has it all that parts of the ship were found somewhere on the mountain,therefore researchers and archaeologists are keen about it. Artifacts and broken pieces of woods were found and they claimed and believed that Noah's ship is on Mount Ararat.The story begin when they tried to relate it to places like Japan,Australia,Egypt and China.

I was expected that this documentary has sufficient evidence to proved the existence of Noah. Based on the artifacts and words from people around Mount Ararat, the researchers made a hypothesis with their own experiments that the ship is covered with thick snow and located at the top on Mount Ararat. But still, I feel that the evidence was not sufficient enough to make that kinda statement.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I still don't believe in Noah's Ark until you can prove it to me with sufficient evidence. Don't have to tell me how ignorant I am in Christianity, cause me myself know about it since Day 1.

No comments: